Gulff UV Resin

Cool stuff Brian. Thanks for that. Just browsed through their site. They have some really cool stuff. Definitely see myself giving them some of my money in the future

Dave Boyle

Is it tacky? I’m using Solarez and has a post cure tack. I saw one tier give a coat of SHHAN to get rid of that after resin. Sorry to highjack but I figure a UV resin post will give some good general comments.

Dave

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Is it tacky? I’m using Solarez and has a post cure tack. I saw one tier give a coat of SHHAN to get rid of that after resin. Sorry to highjack but I figure a UV resin post will give some good general comments.

Dave
Dave,
Which Solarez are you finding tacky, thick, thin, Bone Dry?
SF

On the local fly shops recommendation in my tying for Belize I grabbed the gulff brown colored uv cure.

FYI this was the first time I have ever used any kind of uv resin.

I am very impressed with it. A little spendy, but really easy to work with and cures almost instantly with the light. Really cool stuff. I was really hoping to get my hands on some of the olive colored stuff too

Also, I skipped paying $30 ish for a loon or similar uv light from the fly shop and grabbed one from Lowe’s for 8 bucks. Seems to work great. Overall I am very impressed. Makes bonefish bitters heads a piece of cake

Latest posts