Thanks for the support over the years. I've stepped down from PHWFF

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
After 12 years (10 with PHWFF and 2 with the original Red Cross group that was engulfed by PHWFF) I've decided to leave the program. I'll host some trips for the JBLM program and do some advising, outside of that I'll no longer be supporting PHWFF.

It's been a great run. I can't thank a lot of you enough for your support over the years. You've made it a real pleasure to help run the program.

For now I'll be working with OPFI.

http://www.fishagain.org/evergreen-hand

Thanks again for all the help over the years.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Jerry -
I appreciate your time and commitment you have made to so many veterans, a very generous man you are. Thank you very much. I wish you the best in your new endeavors!
Pat Burdick, USN, 1968-1972
Thank you. I'll be starting up a new program eventually. So I won't be down for long. Like I mentioned I'll still help the local JBLM program, just more in a supportive role rather than help run it like I did before.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
After 12 years (10 with PHWFF and 2 with the original Red Cross group that was engulfed by PHWFF) I've decided to leave the program. I'll host some trips for the JBLM program and do some advising, outside of that I'll no longer be supporting PHWFF.

It's been a great run. I can't thank a lot of you enough for your support over the years. You've made it a real pleasure to help run the program.

What's OPFI??

surfnsully

Thanks Jerry for your dedication and countless hours you have given to our soldiers. I hope to see you at some future 2 Fly Tournaments :)

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Thanks Jerry for your dedication and countless hours you have given to our soldiers. I hope to see you at some future 2 Fly Tournaments :)
At this point it may be finished. Chuck and I set it up and ran it. Chuck stepped down as well. The new RC doesn't have the resources or budget for the 2 Fly. If they end up having one you may see me rowing my boat, but not the kitchen.

If a 2 Fly does happen it may only be a one day event.

Jerry, I am so glad I had a chance to help with this year's 2 Fly and spend time with all the great volunteers and vets. It was my honor to help and be part of this event. Your devotion to this organization is inspiring. Thanks for letting me be a very small part. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you support our folks that put themselves in harms way on our behalf.

Jerry, I am so glad I had a chance to help with this year's 2 Fly and spend time with all the great volunteers and vets. It was my honor to help and be part of this event. Your devotion to this organization is inspiring. Thanks for letting me be a very small part. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you support our folks that put themselves in harms way on our behalf.
I won't ever stop helping our military and veterans. Just can't support the direction PHWFF is going. If it wasn't that I helped build the JBLM program from the dying Red Cross group at the Madigan OTC, I would've left completely. I'll still host trips and help advise the local program. But I'll no longer be an actual volunteer supporting PHWFF. I'll start over and either start my own program, or start a fly fishing division of Got Your 6. At least people on the board would know every cent donated would go to helping our military and veterans locally.

Trapper

ISO brown liquor and wild salmonoids
Jerry. I understand. I worked with both Wounded Warriors Project and Project Healing Waters. It became apparent that much of the donated money ended up paying for all those things that promote the program instead of aiding Vets. I decided it was time to let others take the oars.

Latest posts