Trip Report Elk River British Columbia Rising Cutthroat Trout August 2018

Buzzy

OK, so now you have my curiosity up. Where does one go to see these vids? Are they on some TV network? Youtube seems only to have trailers of a few minutes in length.
Hi, Richard!
Here in Central WA, and on my Directv account, KLEW (Lewiston) broadcasts "Fishing with Ladin", Saturday and Sunday evenings. I see KLEW has a facebook page (I don't have FB) so you might find something there. Not sure if KLEW streams.

@Fishingwithladin - can you shed light on Richard's question?

Patrick

Hi, Richard!
Here in Central WA, and on my Directv account, KLEW (Lewiston) broadcasts "Fishing with Ladin", Saturday and Sunday evenings. I see KLEW has a facebook page (I don't have FB) so you might find something there. Not sure if KLEW streams.

@Fishingwithladin - can you shed light on Richard's question?

Patrick
Thanks, Patrick.
I'm in the Seattle area, if that helps.

IveofIone

Sounds like a great opportunity to have a drinking game....every 'awesome' one goes down the hatch, next morning might not be so awesome though. I thought the clip was 'far out' myself. :p
I think getting a group of guys together to watch would be a kick in the ass! Have everyone throw $10 in the pot and guess the number of "Awsome!"s they will hear in the next 30 minutes. A few ales, some snacks and the obligatory hooting and hollering over every "Awsome!" would be a lot of fun. And winning the whole pot would be truly "Awsome!"

I think getting a group of guys together to watch would be a kick in the ass! Have everyone throw $10 in the pot and guess the number of "Awsome!"s they will hear in the next 30 minutes. A few ales, some snacks and the obligatory hooting and hollering over every "Awsome!" would be a lot of fun. And winning the whole pot would be truly "Awsome!"
Similar to playing "Bob" when I was in college. We watched the Bob Newhart show and took a shot everytime they said Bob...lol

Thanks, Patrick.
I'm in the Seattle area, if that helps.
Xfinity - Channel 16 KVOS and 116 KVOSD Sunday Mornings. I have it on auto record on my DVR so I can watch it from any device and fast forward commercials :rolleyes:

"Awesome" show and they fish the same waters we all do around here. No elitist crap just two down to earth fly guys that like to have fun doing what they love to do. Good Times IMHO.

OK, so now you have my curiosity up. Where does one go to see these vids? Are they on some TV network? Youtube seems only to have trailers of a few minutes in length.
Hi Richard - Looks like it got covered. Amazon Prime and Video is the best place to get them on Demand. We do have 13 seasons on Amazon. First season was put up by another company.

Latest posts