What’s the most dignified way to fish a bead?

O' Clarkii Stomias

you still mad?
No not mad, wasn't mad. Just think, we need to be more tolerant of each other. You go off on some tangent about cannabis, and no one calls you out about it. Rob expresses his opinions, and it's a collective smackdown. Look we all have our differences, but what we share is a love of the sport, and ultimately common views. I try not to expound my opinions until I get perspective. Most of the time, I listen to all sides of the argument, and base my opinions thusly. Bottom line, I think both you and Rob both have arguments the bear merrit. Saul Goodman!

Yard Sale

Huge Member
No not mad, wasn't mad. Just think, we need to be more tolerant of each other. You go off on some tangent about cannabis, and no one calls you out about it. Rob expresses his opinions, and it's a collective smackdown. Look we all have our differences, but what we share is a love of the sport, and ultimately common views. I try not to expound my opinions until I get perspective. Most of the time, I listen to all sides of the argument, and base my opinions thusly. Bottom line, I think both you and Rob both have arguments the bear merrit. Saul Goodman!

Haven’t followed this one but the world sure could use a lot more of this attitude these days...

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts