NFR Funny PhotoShop of My Baby Nephew and Brother!

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
I wanted to share this because i think it’s so funny. We stayed in a VRBO in Woodinville last weekend, wine tasting with my brother and his wife while babysitting their sweet 7 month old grandson, Bodie overnight so that my niece and her husband could have a date night and sleep in.

My niece is pretty laid back for a first-time mom and always trusts us without giving many instructions. But before she left this time she asked us to please not throw Bodie up in the air. She then told us a story about a friend of hers whose baby was thrown up in the air by his grandpa and the ceiling fan was turned on and the baby’s head got dinged and they had to take the baby to the hospital. (Which made me cringe.)

My husband used to teach PhotoShop and is really good at it, so i got this idea and this is how it turned out with my brother (pictured) and Bodie. (Many people on Facebook thought it was real.) When i first saw it i laughed so hard i nearly wet my pants. It makes me laugh every time i see it. A25188FB-FC79-4A47-A872-D732520BEB30.jpeg

Last edited:

Skip Enge

As a designer I started using PS 2...ending with CS 6...I think...when it went to the cloud I just said to hell with it...I played around a lot with it for fun...one below from the 90's Nosferatu on Ice.jpg

Poff

I wanted to share this because i think it’s so funny. We stayed in a VRBO in Woodinville last weekend, wine tasting with my brother and his wife while babysitting their sweet 7 month old grandson, Bodie overnight so that my niece and her husband could have a date night and sleep in.

My niece is pretty laid back for a first-time mom and always trusts us without giving many instructions. But before she left this time she asked us to please not throw Bodie up in the air. She then told us a story about a friend of hers whose baby was thrown up in the air by his grandpa and the ceiling fan was turned on and the baby’s head got dinged and they had to take the baby to the hospital. (Which made me cringe.)

My husband used to teach PhotoShop and is really good at it, so i got this idea and this is how it turned out with my brother (pictured) and Bodie. (Many people on Facebook thought it was real.) When i first saw it i laughed so hard i nearly wet my pants. It makes me laugh every time i see it. View attachment 185684

What did your niece think?

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
What did your niece think?
My niece does know us well (she’s my goddaughter) and we are pretty close and because of that she knows that my husband does Photoshop so it didn’t fool her or freak her out. But her husband said it gave him pause for sure. My brother put it up on Facebook saying only this: “Apparently, I’m not allowed to babysit anymore.” And that was all he said, nothing about the manipulation.

Oh hahahaha... yes @PhilR, that Bobo thread for sure! Nothing beats that one. What makes me laugh so much at this one is how Bodie is looking at the camera like “it’s all good”. And because the leg had to be copied and reversed it makes him look like he is pigeon toed. The original photo is my brother actually holding him in his hands. He didn’t even throw him up a little bit. I’ve done PhotoShop before too and have taken classes, but i’m not sure how he got it separated so well.

Last edited:
The word here is babies. Babies have a tendency to throw up when they are tossed around like that. I just don't do that anymore. I never had it happen, but others have. I don't even hold one until they are at least a year old.

Babies are cute, just as long as they belong to someone else.

The word here is babies. Babies have a tendency to throw up when they are tossed around like that. I just don't do that anymore. I never had it happen, but others have. I don't even hold one until they are at least a year old.

Babies are cute, just as long as they belong to someone else.
One of my proudest achievements is I have never in my life changed a baby's diaper.A while back,I saw on Ridiculousness, a bit where they showed first time fathers trying not to lose their lunch while changing their first diaper.This brought me to tears and turned me into a bowl of jelly I laughed so hard.Another bit showed a brother reducing his mountain man brother to a quivering mass by threatening to touch him with a loaded diaper.In actuality,the diaper was loaded with chocolate pudding, hysterical!

Last edited:
One of my proudest achievements is I have never in my life changed a baby's diaper.A while back,I saw on Rediculousness, a bit where they showed first time fathers trying not to lose their lunch while changing their first diaper.This brought me to tears and turned me into a bowl of jelly I laughed so hard.Another bit showed a brother reducing his mountain man brother to a quivering mass by threatening to touch him with a loaded diaper.In actuality,the diaper was loaded with chocolate pudding, hysterical!
It can be quite scary....the comment "that came outta you?" has been uttered by me in that misty distant past...