Christmas Cheer

Gene S

The results of my family get together.
The secularists/atheists/agnostic crowd drank growlers of micro beers and wine, enjoyed the heck out of my Salmon pate’, 3-cheese warm artichoke dip, brie with cranberry chutney, deviled eggs, and wild game summer sausage.
Yup, sounds like the liberal branch of the family...
They always seem to show up on someone else's dime. :)

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
:- )

They must be very bad at math because they brought very nice adult beverages costing much more than the appetizers.
My family - especially my brother - loves to throw parties. Holidays, birthdays, and especially Seahawks games. The liberal branch of my family is always more than generous. ( Especially since they like the hosts a lot.) Aside from the appetizer or dish I believe in bringing extra wine when someone else is hosting because hosting is a gift to everyone invited and it’s nice to reciprocate something other than your presence.

Trapper your family is very lucky to have you as a relative!

FinLuver

Seriously, learn some history before you devolve this yet-to-happen discussion with juvenile name calling.
Is that it or are you going to educate us all...about "your people"?
You even have an opportunity to "re-write" it, if you like.
And no one's going to stoop to your level, [in reference to name calling] ...that's a liberal idea.

Last edited:
T

Trapper

Than
My family - especially my brother - loves to throw parties. Holidays, birthdays, and especially Seahawks games. The liberal branch of my family is always more than generous. ( Especially since they like the hosts a lot.) Aside from the appetizer or dish I believe in bringing extra wine when someone else is hosting because hosting is a gift to everyone invited and it’s nice to reciprocate something other than your presence.

Trapper your family is very lucky to have you as a relative!
Thanks, Jojo. :- )

T

Trapper

None of my friends and family are “entitled moochers”. There was one. He was an Alex Jones devotee. He was very conservative both politically and religion wise. He expected everyone to bow to his ultra aggressive POV. He was outraged when he showed up two hours late to a Thanksgiving dinner several years ago and we didn’t wait for him.

I told him he was no longer welcome at my house and would never again be be invited. He sent me blazing emails mostly using Rush Limbaugh derision. I blocked his emails and haven’t heard from him in over 10 years.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
None of my friends and family are “entitled moochers”. There was one. He was an Alex Jones devotee. He was very conservative both politically and religion wise. He expected everyone to bow to his ultra aggressive POV. He was outraged when he showed up two hours late to a Thanksgiving dinner several years ago and we didn’t wait for him.

I told him he was no longer welcome at my house and would never again be be invited. He sent me blazing emails mostly using Rush Limbaugh derision. I blocked his emails and haven’t heard from him in over 10 years.
Yeah, i don’t like the reference that liberals are moochers. Making a sweeping statement like that is not cool. But Trapper i think it’s cool that you invite all kinds of folks to your gatherings and then take it from there if they don’t appreciate and respect your invitation and hospitality.

quilbilly

gO dAwGs
The conservatives posting on this thread recently ....... They're assholes for playing their little game of ' I like to rile up the liberal's ....when they actually are just being the dicks that they are.

They suck for making their sweeping generalizations about folks they don't know........for realz here....petty little children looking to stir things up.

Trust me, I know how they operate...and if that's the game they want to play....

Bring. It. On.

:)

Latest posts