Christmas Cheer

Krusty

At this point in our 50+ years of marriage we rarely buy surprise gifts for each other; we have a house already too full of stuff, acquired over a lifetime, plus other crap from previous generations.

During family get togethers (xmas and thanksgiving) we don't talk politics, and nobody in the family gives a fuck about anybody's sexual orientation or sport team affiliations. We banned the surviving toxic ratfuck members of the family eons ago. Tends to be an exhausting, but fun event, filled with people bullshitting around, food, and liquor.

Last edited:

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Getting back to Christmas Cheer!.... My husband and i are going to a Christmas party tonight. I HATE dressing up. Really hate it. So i bought a red tutu from Amazon for $24 on one of their Xmas deals and my husband is going as Santa’s Chimney. He found this $20 godawful light up Santa’s chimney jumpsuit to wear to this soirée from Walmarts. It’s not a costume party but this is just how we roll.

Edited: I took down the photos cause he would so not like that i put that photo of him up on the Internet! Anyway it’s pretty funny.

The party is with a lot of our bowling league friends and they will get a kick out of it. He is bringing extra clothes, but i plan to wear my red tutu all night.

Last edited:

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
i can’t wait for Swimmy response

View attachment 186532View attachment 186531

Getting back to Christmas Cheer!.... My husband and i are going to a Christmas party tonight. I HATE dressing up. Really hate it. So i bought this red tutu from Amazon for $24 on one of their Xmas deals and my husband found this $20 godawful light up Santa’s chimney jumpsuit to wear to this soirée from Walmarts. It’s not a costume party but this is just how we roll.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I thought you wanted to get socked. If I was close by I would accommodate you. Five right in the kisser.:p:p:D:D
I have been socked enough, I will pass on the offer...plus old man, since the 70's fightin' is out of style...don't ya know?

Old Man

Just an Old Man
You people keep putting these Videos on here. I don't watch these shitty things. I blow right by them. Never found one that hit the spot.

Latest posts