Trip Report Birthday trip.

Old Man

A very Old Man
WFF Supporter
Is that the same picture for both of you. The nose appears to be missing on both Pictures and the dorsal fin appears to be mussed up also.

Johnathon Quarrell

These fish were caught about 3 miles from each other. Different fish just coincidence I suppose. My dads fish was missing more of the nose. These are hatchery fish so they have seen their share of battle wounds.

Johnathon Quarrell

It’s interesting, I have seen quite a few people posting larger hatchery fish in Colorado that have a lot of the same characteristics.
Even a lot of the larger fish we saw in some other pools had similar facial damage. I did a quick online search and couldn't find any info on it. Maybe someone else has an idea? Im sure if I stopped into the hatchery Id get my answers too.

cms829

The fish in the Blue river in Co mostly all have the same appearance. They're beat up badly. I wont fish that river in town ever again.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
I’m a 34 year old child trapped in a grown mans body.
I am not quite sure what that means. When people ask me MY favorite age. I always say 32. It’s a good age. You are out of your stupid 20’s, grown up enough to have a career and a mortgage but you also look and physically feel really awesome.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts