Trip Report Birthday trip.

I am not quite sure what that means. When people ask me MY favorite age. I always say 32. It’s a good age. You are out of your stupid 20’s, grown up enough to have a career and a mortgage but you also look and physically feel really awesome.
I only meant that I have a hard time acting my age. My 1 year old son is constantly bringing my inner child out.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I am not quite sure what that means. When people ask me MY favorite age. I always say 32. It’s a good age. You are out of your stupid 20’s, grown up enough to have a career and a mortgage but you also look and physically feel really awesome.
Your slipping. You told your age one time on here. But I'll keep my fingers quiet. But she is way younger than I am.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Your slipping. You told your age one time on here. But I'll keep my fingers quiet. But she is way younger than I am.
I am 61 years old! I don’t keep my age a secret. In fact if i were going to lie about it i would say i was older not younger. I never understood why anyone would say they are younger and have people think, ‘wow, she doesn’t look so good for her age.’ People think i’m younger but that’s because i’m fairly small and i don’t wear mom jeans and i still run (as i have been for nearly 39 years) four miles 3-4 times a week.

Hahaha... you haven’t seen this on SNL before. It’s classic.
Sorry. I guess I’m a little out of touch. I haven’t watched SNL since the 70’s! Colbert is on my record list now (he’s on past my regular bedtime).
I get it now though - that photo is flat disgusting... :eek:

Nice fishies
I grew up in Southern Oregon and the rainbow trout stocking program was big for the local rivers,(back in the good ole days of the 60's and 70's) and the hatchery would dump in the old brood stock as well.
The hatchery's would pack so many trout into the tanks that the tails and noses would get worn from the tank walls.