The original wadin' boot mishap...RIP ancient kin

I wouldn’t have ended my archaeology career after one job if I knew one day I might be able to do research on the origins of fishing waders. I can see the wording of my research grant application clear as day....

“As part of my research, I’ll start with calf skin and spend 5 summers testing the permeability of calf skin leather boots on the freestone rivers of western Montana. I’ll also plan to field test this technology during the fall months in the saltwater of Puget Sound. From years 6-10, I’ll move to pig skin....”

That was the SOB who wouldn't cast and step down river. So I could fish that spot. I asked him to move and he said No fuckeb way. So I did him in.

By the way I'm half English. My dad was born in Newcastle on the Tyne. If he would of stayed in England I probably would of been born there. Just another limy.
I just read an article that Newcastle has really cleaned up it’s act and now the Tyne is back to it’s glory days for Atlantic’s... maybe you guys should have stayed! :p.

BTW; I have a Grandfather from my mothers side that came from Newcastle. Maybe we’re related:eek::p

wadin' boot

Donny, you're out of your element...
Swimmy's Fashion family tree goes back a ways but has empty spots here and there. Under the category of "Missing links- when did leather wading boots become dead sexy?" he can ink Nigel Mudlark in his fine calligraphy. Let the scrapbooking begin!

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I just read an article that Newcastle has really cleaned up it’s act and now the Tyne is back to it’s glory days for Atlantic’s... maybe you guys should have stayed! :p.

BTW; I have a Grandfather from my mother's side that came from Newcastle. Maybe we’re related:eek::p
Your Grandfather's last name wasn't Swan was it. My dad came in the USA when he was 13 years old. He came in through Canada. How he ended up in Kohler Wisc, is beyond me. He never told me about his younger years. But I do know that he cowboyed in his early years in Wyoming. I once had his pistol belt.