FS Rods and Reels Clean Out

I have some rods and reels that are not seeing use right now because I always seem to find something new and more interesting, currently a Lamson CA 890-4. All shipping costs are in the CONUS.

1) Redington CPX 9wt 13'9" spey rod (9139-4) in good used condition. Includes the tube with segmented dividers. $125 shipped. I can get a picture if wanted.

2) Ross Colorado 0 with spare spool. Great condition with minimal use. Comes with backing but no cases. $165 shipped.

3) Northern Guide Surf Fly Rod 8/9 weight 11'0". New in tube. $125 shipped. I can get a picture if you want one.

4) Thomas & Thomas HS908S-4 good used condition. Some minor wear at ferrules, some wear and one nick in the finish, and it looks like the cork has maybe been lightly sanded. Comes with sock but no tube. $220 shipped.

5) Dragontail Hydra one rod that has two lengths. Comes with case, line keeper, furled leader, level leader (made by me), and sock. $105 shipped.

6) 3Tand T-70. This reel had been used and there are some scratches and dings. Fully functional and worked to catch my first two bonefish. Comes with pouch. $160 shipped. I'll get pics up tomorrow.

Attachments

Latest posts