To be a legitimate fly fishing bro, do you also need to be a heady skier?

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
I was gonna go up Wednesday with prediction of up 12" of new, woke up to 8" new but 36° and raining. Went right back to sleep, damn El Ninio!

landlocked

WFF Supporter
Fellas...ifn' aint the Wasatch you just posing.

Edit-all the props to those who are getting it off piste. Be super safe. And get it. And a big thanks to those who post stoke here! keep it up!

Wyobee

If it was big sky there would be a mansion blocking the view, its mostly a real estate development, but it's good to ski there just to remind yourself your a peasant, Bridger is for skiing.

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
WFF Supporter
Swimmy. Just tuned into this.
Is that Big Sky?
Mix of Bridger and Big Sky

If it was big sky there would be a mansion blocking the view, its mostly a real estate development, but it's good to ski there just to remind yourself your a peasant, Bridger is for skiing.
I love 'em both. But it is hard to top the stoke from a good day at Bridger.

Wyobee

I skied both over Christmas break with my daughters, I guess the development at big sky just leaves me shocked every time i go there. I see your avatar has a guitar you know Craig Hall?

Swimmy

I have an amazing collection of fishing shirts
WFF Supporter
I see your avatar has a guitar you know Craig Hall?
Not personally but I know who he is. I think I've seen the Craig Hall trio before at a festival or something. I dig his acoustic guitar.

I also dig untracked bowls. Found the goods yesterday

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts