AK trip booked, I owe an overdue thanks.....

Well the trip is booked. I want to thank (although this is a few weeks overdue) everyone who responded to my call for help as I waded through all the AK guides and lodges, trying to figure out what is legit, a good value, and just how to plan the trip. I called many of the places that were suggested, and most were probably great advice.
In the end I decided to go with a small outfit in Kodiak. We will be staying at a private camp, fishing until our arms fall off, bear watching and photographing when we need a break (as the guide is a master bear guide as well), and everything is included and taken care of. This will really be a trip of a lifetime for my dad, brother-in-law, and myself, as we have never been on a big trip before. My dad has had romantic dreams of fishing wild AK for his entire life, and since he is mid 60s I decided it was now or never. Photography is a big hobby of his as well, so the chance to have a guide take us out and photograph wild grizzlies was another big draw for him.
I am really looking forward to the trip in Aug 06, I didn't sleep for about 3 nights after I booked the trip and it was still 16 months away.
Anyway, a sincere thanks to all who replied with such detailed advice and suggestions. I will be sure to submit a report with many pictures when I return.
Jeff (kodiaksalmon), I am still interested in getting some flies and talking more with you about what to expect as we get closer. Thanks for the offer.
Thanks again to everyone,
Mike