2019 Oregon Licenses: Heads up

bconrad

How do you access your tag in the app? I only have 1 page and I can’t figure out where to access the tag. I can’t find the tagging page they show in the tutorial.

bconrad

How do you access your tag in the app? I only have 1 page and I can’t figure out where to access the tag. I can’t find the tagging page they show in the tutorial.

After some more digging maybe I just didn’t buy the tag. I assumed it was included in the $100+ non resident fishing license I bought but now it looks like maybe I need to pay another $60 for the tag? Can any other non Oregon residents verify these numbers???

Snowspey

After some more digging maybe I just didn’t buy the tag. I assumed it was included in the $100+ non resident fishing license I bought but now it looks like maybe I need to pay another $60 for the tag? Can any other non Oregon residents verify these numbers???

Yes this is correct! I called to make sure. Gotta Pay the extra $60

Tinker

Coigrich
You're correct. The non-resident annual fishing license does NOT include the Combined Angling Tag, nor the Columbia River Basin endorsement. You have to purchase those separately.

Confirmed. Fisherman's Marine @ Jantzen Beach.

I'd guess it's only until they run out of paper because ODFW will no longer supply it to licensing agents. Get there while you can!

bconrad

Thanks for the confirmation. I don’t remember it being that expensive last year, but maybe I just bought the 1 week license.

Evan Burck

Fudge Dragon
You're correct. The non-resident annual fishing license does NOT include the Combined Angling Tag, nor the Columbia River Basin endorsement. You have to purchase those separately.
Yeah they do a really poor job of explaining that. i've had several friends come visit me that I forget to tell about that. The online thing does zero to suggest needing the combined angling tag, and it's buried under a completely separate tab of the website/app than the licenses. so you have to start the process already knowing you need that so you can go looking for it. they really need to have it as a suggested item.

GAT

Dumbfounded
It's a catch 22. They are selling fewer fishing licenses, so to cover costs, they raise the price for those of us who do buy the licenses. My "pioneer" combination hunting and fishing license costs me 6 bucks. But if i want a salmon/steelhead tag it's close to 60 bucks more for the tag. Considering how little I fish for salmon and steelhead these days, I passed on the extra fee.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts