FS Cabelas Spey Lsi 13ft 8wt

For sale is Cabelas Spey Lsi series, this is 13ft 8wt. The Lsi is one of the more underrated spey rods. It's in good condition, the cork shows normal usage and age. Overall it's in good condition. Comes with rod, original sock and case.

Price: sold
will accept Paypal

Attachments

Last edited:

cmann886

Great rod...I still love mine although I have succumbed to higher end rods. With some of the discontinued higher end models (e.g. Loop) that have recently sold for this amount, your asking price might be on the high side.

Great rod...I still love mine although I have succumbed to higher end rods. With some of the discontinued higher end models (e.g. Loop) that have recently sold for this amount, your asking price might be on the high side.
My general formulae is to start 75% of the best sale price I have seen and then reduce based on wear. I bought mine new on sale from Cabelas for 60% of the normal retail price 5 plus years ago so it was close to your asking price. Of course you should try to get as much out of it as you can or put it on an auction site with a set minimum. That would probably result in getting the best price. They are very good base rod. I doubt I will ever part with mine although due to limited time and more rods to use , it does not get the use that it once did.

Last edited:
Rod has been sold. Thanks.
Someone will be a very happy angler if he gets a line that matches the rod well. If you own the rod try the Nextcast steelhead finder in an 8 wt. If I remember correctly if is about 600 gr. I was a much better line for me than the 570 gr. skagits that I used and it Single spey casts very nicely.

Latest posts