NFR Soap Lake (food)

Buzzy

Last fall the little town @b_illymac loves so much had a new restaurant open for business. My wife and I finally got to this Italian-Brazilian fusion kitchen tonight. Really good food and reasonably priced. This is their website: https://www.disophiapizza.com/

If you're travelling through the area you might think about stopping by. Don't be in a hurry. And if you order one of their pizzas, use a little of the spicy olive oil to liven it up.

I just love Soap lake. The healing waters and mud, the local folks from another country (Russian) maybe.
I was a little sad when the burger joint closed down, but I could get a corn dog from the market.
Burger joint - the old A&W? I liked that place too. Coulee Cruisers opened up in "Rick's 39 cent taco" joint.

btw: Ukranian, not Russian. My friend Olga (a Russian immigrant from Saint Petersburg) corrected me on this...

Burger joint - the old A&W? I liked that place too. Coulee Cruisers opened up in "Rick's 39 cent taco" joint.

btw: Ukranian, not Russian. My friend Olga (a Russian immigrant from Saint Petersburg) corrected me on this...
OK I wasn't sure.
I met some Ukranians up at Beehive one afternoon.
I took pics of there lic plates cause they were poaching, using bait and keeping fish during the C&R season.
My LEO friends told me later they were part of the Ukranian mob. I don't know if they got deported or not.
I never saw them fishing Beehive ever again

Alright Park and Dry Falls Fishers. Here you go! My wife has been bugging me to try this place for awhile. Perhaps @Buzzy post finally convinced me.

Soap Lake lays the red carpet out as expected: 20190112_200010.jpg This place is super classy. Fun vibe. And you can draw on the table cloths for us ADDers! You don't find this customer experiance in Montana @Swimmy :
IMG_6662.jpg
The Pizza 10 out of 10: IMG_6665.jpg As I would expect in Soap Lake another amazing experiance!

Last edited:
Alright Park and Dry Falls Fishers. Here you go! My wife has been bugging me to try this place for awhile. Perhaps @Buzzy post finally convinced me.

Soap Lake lays the red carpet out as expected: View attachment 189306 This place is super classy. Fun vibe. And you can draw on the table cloths for us ADDers! You don't find this customer experiance in Montana @Swimmy :
View attachment 189313
The Pizza 10 out of 10: View attachment 189314 As I would expect in Soap Lake another amazing experiance!
Did you drizzle the pizza with their olive oil infused with hot peppers, garlic.....

Latest posts