NFR Lunch Meet Up

Anyone interested in getting together for a burger, sandwich, or something say during the month of January? I drove around looking at some water today and never wet a line. Maybe some of us could meet up and BS for a bit. I'm free most of the time - don't know about the rest of you. I'm located in Arlington - so Everett - Sedro Wolley - Mt. Vernon - whatever. Might be fun.

Peyton00

Jamie

Great idea.

I live south in Puyallup.....so its a no go for a lunch date.
If for some reason you make it to the south end, send me a message.

Jamie
I dont want to hijack your thread, but i will offer a meet and greet to anybody in my area for a beer or soda etc and a bs session any day after 3pm.

Jamie

Great idea.

I live south in Puyallup.....so its a no go for a lunch date.
If for some reason you make it to the south end, send me a message.

Jamie
I dont want to hijack your thread, but i will offer a meet and greet to anybody in my area for a beer or soda etc and a bs session any day after 3pm.
Sweet - now we're talking
Thanks for the reply

Anyone interested in getting together for a burger, sandwich, or something say during the month of January? I drove around looking at some water today and never wet a line. Maybe some of us could meet up and BS for a bit. I'm free most of the time - don't know about the rest of you. I'm located in Arlington - so Everett - Sedro Wolley - Mt. Vernon - whatever. Might be fun.
I'd vote for the "Train Wreck" in Burlington....great beer and sandwitches

Latest posts