NFR Viaduct

Feel sorry for everyone that's going to have to deal with the demo stage....gonna be a lot longer than 3-4 weeks. I commuted from North Kirkland to South Park for 10 years. Great job..got to work in 5 different Euorpean countries & a lot of time in Snort Lauderdale. But the ride home got to be 1 1/2 hours in 1998. Still can't believe I ever put up with it.

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
I can't believe people like and want to keep that pile of ugly crumbling eye sore of concrete, and it's a future death trap. Good riddance, all the people that want to keep it are the same people that want more lanes on I5. SEATTLE, one of the largest cities in the west with the worst transit system in the world. NY figured this shit out in the 1800's!

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
I can't believe people like and want to keep that pile of ugly crumbling eye sore of concrete, and it's a future death trap. Good riddance, all the people that want to keep it are the same people that want more lanes on I5. SEATTLE, one of the largest cities in the west with the worst transit system in the world. NY figured this shit out in the 1800's!
but we have the space needle, damm your getting to be a negative nancy !!!!!

HA...are you kidding me??
In '85, 1985 that is, it was grid lock both am/pm...is Seattle any different?
Sunday nights in the Summer at 10:00pm, it was grid-lock from the Delaware River to NYC.
And NYC at night...Fuggedaboutit...!!!

Figured it out...tsk tsk

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
HA...are you kidding me??
In '85, 1985 that is, it was grid lock both am/pm...is Seattle any different?
Sunday nights in the Summer at 10:00pm, it was grid-lock from the Delaware River to NYC.
And NYC at night...Fuggedaboutit...!!!

Figured it out...tsk tsk

Just think if the 5.7 million daily subway/rail riders and 2.4 million weekly bus riders deciced to drive themselves every day!

I worked on projects on both sides of the viaduct. Two different piers and 4 buildings. The amount of dirt and filth that came raining down was unbelievable. And the noise, OMG.
Seattle will be better off without it.

Latest posts