T Trading flies for fly lines? Trading fly lines for fly lines.

Poff

Thought I'd put this out there to see if there was any interest. Probably a long shot.

I'm trying to reduce my stockpile of flies (see https://www.washingtonflyfishing.com/forum/index.php?threads/145778/) and I am also looking for a few specific fly lines. Must be in excellent condition.

If you might be interested in trading, here are the lines I'm looking for at this time:

Airflo Streamer Max – Long 250 grain
-and-
(first choice) Scientific Angler Sink 30 Cold 450 grain-or- (second choice) Airflo DepthFinder Big Game 500 grain

In addition, I have the following fly lines I could trade instead of trading flies:

Rio InTouch Pike/Musky line (WF11F/I) --- fished part of one day.
Rio inTouch StreamerTip (WF8F/I) --- fished 1-2 days on one trip.
Rio InTouch Outbound Short WF8F --- hasn't been fished

Last edited:

Poff

Rio InTouch Outbound Short WF8F is available as another forum member (not steelydan) decided to get a tropical line instead.

Last edited:

Poff

Anyone out there with these fly lines?

Airflo Streamer Max – Long 250 grain
Scientific Angler Sink 30 Cold 450 grain
Airflo DepthFinder Big Game 500gr

Last edited:

jim52

Puff. I have new in the box coastal express wf350 -s. I believe it’s the same as the 30. I love that line. I paid 47.00. Don’t really need flies.

Poff

Puff. I have new in the box coastal express wf350 -s. I believe it’s the same as the 30. I love that line. I paid 47.00. Don’t really need flies.
Thanks - I just realized that I should have listed the grain weight I’m looking for on the SA line. 450 grain. Sorry.

Latest posts