What does it mean to be local?

Shit - @Nick Clayton only has 173 points - the glass point window is tough to crack obviously
Maybe there's some insight into breaking the barrier here...

The 223 Club
1. GAT

Dumbfounded · From Willamette Valley, OR
Messages 10,258
Likes 9,433
Points 223

2. Ed Call
Well-Known Member · From Kitsap Peninsula
Messages 20,317
Media 284
Likes 5,699
Points 223

3. Salmo_g
Well-Known Member · From Your City ,State
Messages 12,585
Media 6
Likes 11,142
Points 223

4. Old Man
Just an Old Man · 83 · From Butte, Mt
Messages 31,277
Media 29
Likes 10,308
Points 223

5. Jerry Daschofsky
Moderator · 49 · From Graham, WA, USA.
Messages 10,153
Media 453
Likes 3,242
Points 223

6. KerryS
Ignored Member · From Sedro Woolley, WA, USA.
Messages 10,534
Media 8
Likes 8,433
Points 223

Over 10,000 messages and 3,000 likes... maybe.
That's a lot of internettin'... ;)

Though....I DO remember when the Mariners and Seahawks started. And i remember Pay N Save and Scoop Jackson and Governors Dan Evans and Dixie Lee Ray!
Can you imagine what Scoop, Dixie, Maggie and Tom Foley would think of Patty, Maria and Sawant? They are the Dem party I remember and supported. I think today they'd be considered right wing nut jobs!

I got to meet Maggie and Foley and expressed my displeasure in another Col R dam above Richland. BTW they both wanted the dam!

met and talked to Bill McMillan in the 60's while steelhead fishing at boathouse Rapidson the Washougal when the Camas population was 4800> live there today...still fish the Washougal and the population is over 26,000...that kinda local me thinks...and steelhead are a bit sparser too...

Salmo_g

Can you imagine what Scoop, Dixie, Maggie and Tom Foley would think of Patty, Maria and Sawant? They are the Dem party I remember and supported. I think today they'd be considered right wing nut jobs!
Except that Dixie was a bona fide nut job! Maggie was a good Senator, altho he was over the top into pork barrel politics. Probably why he supported the dam you opposed, anything to bring federal dollars to WA state.

Latest posts