If not the upper columbia then any suggestions

Hi and thank you for all the input on the upper columbia river. Consensus is I should not try fishing it in a pontoon boat!!!! So, i will be in that area mid june and into july, any suggestions for still water or rivers for a 10 ft. pontoon boat, thanks

Hi and thank you for all the input on the upper columbia river. Consensus is I should not try fishing it in a pontoon boat!!!! So, i will be in that area mid june and into july, any suggestions for still water or rivers for a 10 ft. pontoon boat, thanks
What I would do is look at lakes in the area and then look at stocking reports. When you find one that looks interesting you can look for reports online but the reality is it's best to just go explore. That's what I do and it's fun and usually productive.

What I would do is look at lakes in the area and then look at stocking reports. When you find one that looks interesting you can look for reports online but the reality is it's best to just go explore. That's what I do and it's fun and usually productive.
Hey ty i do like to explore as well, just looking for starting point or two, only have thrre days in the area. Tight lines

Latest posts