FS Free fly tying kit

Nick Clayton

WFF Supporter
I recently made a purchase through a FB group of a fly tying lot. I got a great deal on it, and mainly bought it for the Regal Revolution that was included.

The package arrived today and there was WAY more stuff than I was expecting. An extra vise, a ton of tying tools, a couple wood tool holders and much much more.

So since I got such a good deal and so much more stuff than I was expecting, and ultimately I have no need for all of it, I thought I would throw together a little fly tying kit to donate to someone.

Ideally I'd love to pass this off to a kid, or perhaps someone trying to get into fly tying without much money.

It's nothing fancy, but the vise holds a hook quite well and all of the tools are perfectly usable.

Includes vise, wooden tool holder, a couple bobbins, three pairs of scissors, hackle pliers, bodkin, bobbin threader, whip finisher, hair stacker, half hitch tool, and a hackle gauge. Pretty much everything needed to get started fly tying. Also will include some hooks that were included that I have no use for.

So if you have a kid who would like to get into tying or something along those lines shoot me a PM and I'll get this sent out to ya.

20190123_124451.jpg 20190123_125558.jpg

Big Tuna

I recently made a purchase through a FB group of a fly tying lot. I got a great deal on it, and mainly bought it for the Regal Revolution that was included.

The package arrived today and there was WAY more stuff than I was expecting. An extra vise, a ton of tying tools, a couple wood tool holders and much much more.

So since I got such a good deal and so much more stuff than I was expecting, and ultimately I have no need for all of it, I thought I would throw together a little fly tying kit to donate to someone.

Ideally I'd love to pass this off to a kid, or perhaps someone trying to get into fly tying without much money.

It's nothing fancy, but the vise holds a hook quite well and all of the tools are perfectly usable.

Includes vise, wooden tool holder, a couple bobbins, three pairs of scissors, hackle pliers, bodkin, bobbin threader, whip finisher, hair stacker, half hitch tool, and a hackle gauge. Pretty much everything needed to get started fly tying. Also will include some hooks that were included that I have no use for.

So if you have a kid who would like to get into tying or something along those lines shoot me a PM and I'll get this sent out to ya.

View attachment 190478 View attachment 190479

Good on ya!

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts