NFR BasketBall

Let's do this! Really wish we hadn't laid a couple turds in the last week in the season and dropped down to the 8th seed, but it is what it is. Bring on the W's!

As much as I hate him I love Beverly. Just so long as he keeps it clean... you can probably say the same thing about Green.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
The Lakers suck except the great Wilt and jerry aznd too many... Iam more into th e Boston side...and more so ito the Portland playoff ...MAGIC ROLLING THE BALL thing the bastich...in the playoffs...91 was their year ...Dammit! hate the lakers...forever

I’m glad you enjoyed watching Dallas while they still had games to play. The real season starts this weekend.
Dallas was awesome to watch this year with such a young team. There record wasn't great, but I'm enthralled by that Luca kid. He's no hype!
When they beat the Warriors, Curry wasn't in, so it hardly counted... but over thirty points! I can't wait to see what Dallas has in store the next couple of years.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Blazers beat the thunder...I am happy...Yeah I am a homer but I love this team...and I was was there for that last championship with bill...BTW I met him and about 15 of the great ones back in the day...I mounted the famous Harry Glickman raincoat and and a bunch of other stuff rom inception as a franchise in the museum exhibit "Bingo, Bango Bongo"...a Bill Shawnley thing...I was there … I conceived and designed that large exhibit, just one of 400 in my career there...It was awesome and no one will ever know...the great shit I did for the Oregon History museum,, nor will they know the awesome people with such incredible expertise that made it possible...because I was paid to do it ...it was my job, and the board of directors and directors who didn't do shit got the accolades...that is the life of creative excellence...because it was my job. So if I seem to have an attitude here it's because I have many wads stuck in my craw ...from past extraordinary things I have done...we all have some of those I think, from 60 hour work weeks...I will probably never get over it...Though after I left or rather post 9-11 when the endowment was dessimated and the museum nearly closed and my friends were severed along with me ...we had a get together at the heathman downtown...and I will never forget it...as I stuck my head in to a gathering of 300 people...my peers and compadres... 300 people clapped in memory of what I had done over 22 years...I cried and couldn't stop...it was something I truly needed. Emotion comes for me from maximum effort...but they saved me that day from feeling it was all wasted...When you give so much, I realized it would never be appreciated to the level your hope.

Last edited:
I watched Durant implode in game 1 and was astounded at how stupid he is. As a player he one of the top five in the league but beyond that he is one dumb immature sumbitch. I have known this for years but he really put it on display Saturday. He is now in danger of being suspended for what could be a critical game later in the playoffs, much like when Dramon Green killed the Warriors chances a few years back.

Since this is Durant's last season under contract to the Warriors it will be interesting to see just how stupid he really is. Leaving the best team and most skilled team mates in the country with the greatest percentage chance of winning another NBA championship seems like a no-brainer but that is what Durant is-a no-brainer. I sense that he is intensely jealous of Curry as Curry is the face of the team. Durant's personality and demeanor insure that he will never be as adored as Curry no matter where he goes. So I expect him to sign with some other team where he can be the number one guy but no longer be on the number one team.

He has already stated that all he is looking for in the next deal is the most money.

What the hell has happened to Curry at G State? I know he has a hurt non-shooting hand, but did this guy
forget how to play?

His defense is as intimidating as Spud Webb in his prime, and I have never seen a guy play so lackadaisically and cooly turn over the ball again and again....and again. And he is lazy.

I was a big fan of his play..until the past year. Tired of the crummy fundamentals, and when he cannot shoot, he looks like a sub-level NBAer.

Edit: Curry, 33 second half points! More like it

Last edited:
It's a relief to see Harden finally out of the playoffs. I watched his act of jumping into a defender all season and not getting called for an offensive foul. The refs went along with the gag all year and then when they didn't buy into that farce in Game 1 Harden cried those big crocodile tears. Now other players around the league are imitating Harden in order to draw a cheap foul. The NBA needs to clean that crap up. Right now it's kinda like the nonsense that used to happen around 2nd base in baseball where the runner tried to break up a double play by sliding into the defender instead of the bag.

Curry has been playing hurt and I know what that is like. I have been playing hurt for 7 weeks now and I'm not near as good as I would ordinarily be. Good to see him back on track even though he was holding his hand in pain after the game.

It's a relief to see Harden finally out of the playoffs. I watched his act of jumping into a defender all season and not getting called for an offensive foul. The refs went along with the gag all year and then when they didn't buy into that farce in Game 1 Harden cried those big crocodile tears. Now other players around the league are imitating Harden in order to draw a cheap foul. The NBA needs to clean that crap up. Right now it's kinda like the nonsense that used to happen around 2nd base in baseball where the runner tried to break up a double play by sliding into the defender instead of the bag.

Curry has been playing hurt and I know what that is like. I have been playing hurt for 7 weeks now and I'm not near as good as I would ordinarily be. Good to see him back on track even though he was holding his hand in pain after the game.
Agree fully about Harden. Maybe my least favorite player in last 10 years, any sport. The list is long of things that bug me, least of which is that beard.

After the game the retired NBA guys lit into him.

Curry was amazing in the 2nd half

I don't think Harden realizes just how obnoxious he is. NBA players don't often draw the ire of fans as universally as Harden does. In fact, I can't think of another player in the last 40 years that was more detested except Bill Laimbeer. Laimbeer set the bar real high for NBA goons.

CP3 is even worse than Harden. He flops on one end turns plays dirty at the other. For all the talk of the rockets being built to beat the Dubs they couldn’t even get it done with 2 starters out. Good riddance suckers.

The story about CP3 kicking Curry out of the Toyota center the night before the game says it all.

Curry and Klay vs Lillard and McCollum would be a great show.

Latest posts