NFR Snow

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I really didn't want to do this. But shit it's been snowing all god damn day. And it's still coming down. I looked at the weather page this morning and there was a big blue cloud hanging over Butte and no breaks in sight. That big blue cloud is all snow. I'd say we have at least 9" on my front porch railing. I took a few pictures but my stupid computer won't let me load them. So much for trying. Oh, and the temp outside is a plus 4 degrees.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Oh damn. I wanted to see snow. I was hoping you had a photo OMJ. It’s supposed to start snowing here too but i don’t think it will. I love the snow because we rarely get it. Watching the Super Bowl only in the hopes that New England loses, but i’m not really invested and it’s boring.

Buzzy

Snowed Friday at Narita and a jet slid off the runway shutting down arrivals and departures. Our 10.5 hour flight was 15 hours.

jwg

Oh damn. I wanted to see snow. I was hoping you had a photo OMJ. It’s supposed to start snowing here too but i don’t think it will. I love the snow because we rarely get it. Watching the Super Bowl only in the hopes that New England loses, but i’m not really invested and it’s boring.
I had the same motivation . Bummer.
J

Latest posts