NFR Snow

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Stonefish’s Weather Blog (eat your heart out Cliff Mass!)

I’m actively measuring snow accumulations in North Seattle.
Some snow remains from the previous snow event but as of 3:27 the depth was 1/2 of a 12oz PBR based on my scientific analysis.
Stay tuned for further updates as winter storm Maya continues to pounds the PNW...
SF

BB31FE5B-D20B-4672-B444-BA0D99A86E4B.jpeg

Last edited:

Some snow remains from the previous snow event but as 3:27 the depth was 1/2 of a 12oz PBR based on my scientific analysis.
Stay tuned for further updates as winter storm Maya continues to pounds the PNW...
SF

View attachment 192501
I love scientific studies!

Jojo

Trout Fear Me

Some snow remains from the previous snow event but as 3:27 the depth was 1/2 of a 12oz PBR based on my scientific analysis.
SF

View attachment 192501
What a great way to measure the snow @Stonefish ! King5 News should do it that way! It’s slowed down for a bit here but supposed to start back up.

Ewwwww.i hate rats! But i would rather have an owl eat them than have to kill them myself!
Snow or floods are about the only times I see a rat. We have a new, very hungry, stray male killer cat on the loose. He sleeps all day and hunts at night, he is a balloon. I think the rat and mice population has suffered nicely.

The owls are active in the area nightly, so that rat is living dangerously..

Last edited:

Old Man

Just an Old Man

Some snow remains from the previous snow event but as of 3:27 the depth was 1/2 of a 12oz PBR based on my scientific analysis.
SF

View attachment 192501
Is that a 12 ounce or a 16 ounce. But like your style.

Once again I didn't read the whole post. I must be going to hell.

GAT

Dumbfounded
Mice and or rats show up from time to time in our garage. I'm not keen on using traps but I do just the same.

At one time we had three cats and no critter problems. The cats all died and we now see the result. I check my "trap line" everyday during the winter months.

jwg

It snowed for 1-2 inches here in the tricities this morning. Then paused.
Work freaked out and sent us home at 11 am, I think because there was enough solar radiation coming through to create water on surfaces some of which was refreezing.

Now this evenings snow has started in earnest. 6" forecast for tonight.

J

Latest posts