NFR Snow

Dipnet

The wanted posters say Tim Hartman
So far here in Silverdale this has been pretty much a non-event. It started snowing at 11:55 a.m. and came down pretty hard for about an hour. After that it tapered off and left only a dusting. It's now 7:10 p.m. and I don't see any snowflakes at all.
Hoping for more to come!

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
About 8"+ total accumulation east of McChord Field; at least 5" since 1:00 PM. Just had to clear 2" of snow off of my 135' long 30' high HF wire antenna that was almost on the ground.

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Weather blog Update at 5:32 AM
The PBR can has disappeared so at least 6” in north Seattle
Time for long necks . . . if you can get to a store. Be safe, Brian.

My 10' Koffler/mini Drift Boat just looks like a drift this morning. Had to clear the louvers on my heat pump condenser unit twice last night - the disadvantage of below freezing temps & light, fluffy snow. On the plus side, the snow quit for a bit until 11 or so when it resumes with wind.

tallguy

SF

View attachment 192553
SF

View attachment 192553
Is it a tallboy can? I think you accidentally used your fishing ruler to measure the can, you might want to recheck the depth. I am pretty sure there isn't a "standard" can made that even reaches 5".

Just trying to keep in mind we have a bunch of fishermen estimating a length here, so I start pretty skeptical;-)

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Is it a tallboy can? I think you accidentally used your fishing ruler to measure the can, you might want to recheck the depth. I am pretty sure there isn't a "standard" can made that even reaches 5".

Just trying to keep in mind we have a bunch of fishermen estimating a length here, so I start pretty skeptical;-)
I’ll ask the can how tall it is when I drink it this afternoon with my nachos ;)
SF

Latest posts