NFR Snow

I'm in Hawaii right now but will be returning to reality Wednesday night.:(
From this...
View attachment 192909
To this...The forecast for the next few days.
This Afternoon
A 50 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 26. South wind 11 to 13 mph becoming west. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Tonight
Snow. Low around 21. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
Tuesday
Snow. High near 36. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Tuesday Night
Snow. Low around 28. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Wednesday
Snow. High near 34. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Wednesday Night
A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Thursday
A 40 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

We have a 1/2 mile of shared private road plus our uphill driveway and loop.
I left the keys to my chained up truck and plow with the neighbor so have my fingers crossed.
View attachment 192904
It appears you're not all that "safe" in Hawaii......... https://www.sfgate.com/weather/article/Hawaii-recorded-what-may-be-the-lowest-elevation-13607099.php :rolleyes:

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
Nary a sign of any snowflakes out here on the beach. Just rain. There was about 2 minutes there when it tried to snow, but the big wet flakes soon turned to rain. Raining hard out here now.

It appears as though you left Murphy behind on the mainland but were somehow joined by Joe Btfsplk in the islands! Youngsters may not remember Joe but I met him once in the Sierra back country in 1966. Not very good company...

(Yes, Btfsplk is spelled right-look it up!)
Well I'll be darned, you had me on that one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Btfsplk
And yes, a pretty apt description.

Latest posts