What’s Catching You Fish?

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Supporter
This tiger musky fly ended up in this bass's mouth....

ouXSM4x.jpg

kfmXpgY.jpg

By-catch isn't all bad....had me fooled for a few moments.

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Supporter
Dude, your bycatch is better than my trycatch

Well, truth be told, that WAS the only fish that saw the bottom of my net today. Shoulda been a couple of tigers, but my trout set game is on point. This is not a trout set game. Of course, the bass was the first fish I caught and my strip set game was on point.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: NRC

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Well, truth be told, that WAS the only fish that saw the bottom of my net today. Shoulda been a couple of tigers, but my trout set game is on point. This is not a trout set game. Of course, the bass was the first fish I caught and my strip set game was on point.... :rolleyes:

Randy,
Do you ever record yourself?
If so, I’d like to hear the portion when you miss a Tiger on the trout set.
Is there any swearing involved? ;)
SF

Clarkman

Huge Fly Guy
WFF Supporter
Randy,
Do you ever record yourself?
If so, I’d like to hear the portion when you miss a Tiger on the trout set.
Is there any swearing involved? ;)
SF
If anyone else was on Merwin today (honestly, anywhere on the lake), they likely heard a few choice words...probably some they never knew existed.... :D ....along with my own version of self deprecating humor (at least to me...haha!)

MGTom

Living at the place of many waters
WFF Supporter
Nice!! Today? Early then - fierce "W" up this way.
First light, the wind started to come up about 8AM and the whole lake was then covered with white fluff. Blowing hard and dusty now.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts