NFR AAF

FinLuver

Then don't drive, don't take public transportation, don't swim/surf in the ocean, don't sled or ski in the snow, don't boat or boogie board, don't play soccer or lacrosse, don't venture down a forrest trail, don't stand in batter box with a wild boy 90mph high school baseball, don't kiss a girl, don't adventure, don't live. Got it...basically shitty advice.
We have a WINNER^^^
In this day and age....the best advice ever written.
Make sure she's well over 18. ;)

IveofIone

I think my comment about watching football was kinda taken out of context. I didn't mean to imply that you shouldn't even watch football, I watch a lot myself because I am alone here on the tundra and at times there is nothing more to do. I have been watching it since Joe Namath got his first big contract back in the 60's. How else would I know it is now so fucked up? What I reacted to was the idea of watching more football. It has been 6 months since the season started, get away from the TV, tie some flies, build something, watch something else, go somewhere, do anything other than watch a bunch of freakishly huge men bang each others brains out.

As far as danger is concerned I know a little about it myself. I have scuba dived the outer reef in Bermuda, climbed the volcanoes in Mexico, climbed Mt McKinley/Denali in Alaska, rock climbed, ice climbed and backpacked about 1,000 miles in the Sierra, a lot of it solo, driven sports cars at high speed, raced motorcycles, walked away from a plane crash in Alaska, stepped on rattlesnakes and some other really scary shit that you probably wouldn't believe. Most of it calculated risk but none of it where someone was intentionally try to see how hard they could hit me and put me out of commission.

I think my comment about watching football was kinda taken out of context. I didn't mean to imply that you shouldn't even watch football, I watch a lot myself because I am alone here on the tundra and at times there is nothing more to do. I have been watching it since Joe Namath got his first big contract back in the 60's. How else would I know it is now so fucked up? What I reacted to was the idea of watching more football. It has been 6 months since the season started, get away from the TV, tie some flies, build something, watch something else, go somewhere, do anything other than watch a bunch of freakishly huge men bang each others brains out.

As far as danger is concerned I know a little about it myself. I have scuba dived the outer reef in Bermuda, climbed the volcanoes in Mexico, climbed Mt McKinley/Denali in Alaska, rock climbed, ice climbed and backpacked about 1,000 miles in the Sierra, a lot of it solo, driven sports cars at high speed, raced motorcycles, walked away from a plane crash in Alaska, stepped on rattlesnakes and some other really scary shit that you probably wouldn't believe. Most of it calculated risk but none of it where someone was intentionally try to see how hard they could hit me and put me out of commission.
Dann I've, Always thought I was one of the few old, crazy fu......rs on this site. I don't even make 2nd. Team All West Coast compared to you.

Latest posts