Who’s going out tomorrow?

Dipnet

The wanted posters say Tim Hartman
I can still remember fishing in a snowstorm under the Narrows Bridge for lings back in the day. This was in the mid-'60s when I was a teen and nothing slowed down my buddies and me. After a few cold hours we pulled the boat up on the beach, made a fire and heated up some canned spaghetti for lunch. We also boated a few nice lings that wintry day!
Good memories! :)

I've been on a tying binge and have a new rod to break in, so the shack nasties are strong, but just gonna drink tomorrow and wait for rain

Yep doesn't seem to take a ton of snow mixed with some wind and we always lose power out here. Lost it for a day last weekend, though the winds were in the 40-50 mph range. We refilled the propane for the bbq, and have a propane fireplace for heat in our house, so if we lose it again this weekend we'll be fine.

Northern

It's all good.
I figured it was too cold to fish, so I went out to my shop to tie. 2 flies in, I found myself standing in the dark and thought we'd lost power, but turned out I just blew the shop fuse because the space heater had to work so hard to keep it warm out there!
Sigh.

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
I broke my leg skiing in Cascade concrete back in '63... and I still don't know who or what to blame, other than myself! I had really shitty bindings on my swap-meet skiis, and it was on a warm day in Feb with several inches of fresh cascadecrete on the steep slope beyond my ability....:eek: I was charging....and perhaps I had adjusted the release to trigger at too tight a setting....it was difficult to fine tune the damn thing!

i dont get it.... it snows all the time and aside from a couple very rare ice storms, it never seems to break the trees here? does 2"inch of snow weight really bring em tumbling out west?

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
making artsian bread and cheese...maybe hot sauce batch...which is another thing...might start or do a painting...something very eccentric...eff all the public...they don't know whats good anyway...;)

I'm pondering trying to tickle up a trout. Truth be told it's more about a good extreme weather photo given the forecast is snow & blow. It's going up to 20 degrees, so that's encouraging!

I hear ya. I've been dying to get down to the beach with my new camera and take some pics. My knee picked the worst timing to crap out on me

Old Man

Just an Old Man
i dont get it.... it snows all the time and aside from a couple very rare ice storms, it never seems to break the trees here? does 2"inch of snow weight really bring em tumbling out west?
The snow in western Washington is of the wet kind. Here in Butte we get the powder, a foot of the snow here will maybe weigh as much as an inch of Western Washington snow. I shoveled a path out to the n cars and mail box and I didn't even get tired doing it. Where as where you all live I would of been beat.

The trouble with powder, is that it don't pack worth a damn and it sucks trying to make snow balls to throw.