NFR Favorite Movie Quotes

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
from Momento

Natalie: You gave me a license-plate number. Had my friend at DMV trace it. Guess what name came up? John Edward Gammell. John G.
Leonard Shelby: Do you know him?
Natalie: No. But his face on his driver’s license looked really familiar. I think he…I think he’s been in the bar, maybe. Here’s a copy of his license, his registration, photo and all. Are you sure you want this?
Leonard Shelby: Have I told you what this man did?
Natalie: Yeah.
Leonard Shelby: Well, then you shouldn’t have to ask.
Natalie: But even if you get revenge, you’re not gonna remember it. You’re not even gonna know that it happened.
Leonard Shelby: My wife deserves vengeance. It doesn’t make any difference whether I know about it. Just because there are things I don’t remember doesn’t make my actions meaningless. The world doesn’t just disappear when you close your eyes, does it. Anyway, maybe I’ll take a photograph to remind myself. Get another freaky tattoo.

Rob Allen

Yeah, he was going for the full-on drunk at that point and wasn't going to wait for anything to "breathe", he didn't even care what he was mixing it with.I liked it when Hooper broke the tension by asking "So how was your day?"
This is also a case where the Movie is better than the book.

jamma

Stanley Kubrick at his best: Dr. Strangelove. My wife and I often thought if we were ever in a rapid that was un-runnable we would have the presence of mind to emulate Slim Pickens and take off our helmets and put on our cowboy hats to meet our destiny...

"Gentlemen, there's no fighting in the War Room!"

Best war whoop in cinema history.

Trapper

ISO brown liquor and wild salmonoids
Andy Griffith at his finest.

Those morons out there? Shucks, I could take chicken fertilizer and sell it to them as caviar. I could make them eat dog food and think it was steak. Sure, I got 'em like this... You know what the public's like? A cage of Guinea Pigs. Good Night you stupid idiots. Good Night, you miserable slobs. They're a lot of trained seals. I toss them a dead fish and they'll flap their flippers.

Rednecks, crackers, hillbillies, hausfraus, shut-ins, pea-pickers - everybody that's got to jump when somebody else blows the whistle. They don't know it yet, but they're all gonna be 'Fighters for Fuller'. They're mine! I own 'em! They think like I do. Only they're even more stupid than I am, so I gotta think for 'em. Marcia, you just wait and see. I'm gonna be the power behind the president - and you'll be the power behind me!

From Mr. Mom:

Martin Mull - "You gonna make it all 220?" (referring to Michael Keaton's rewiring project)
Keaton - "Yea, 220, 221, whatever it takes"

I occasionally use a variation on this when the opportunity presents itself. Only about half the time does the other person get the reference......

From Mr. Mom:

Martin Mull - "You gonna make it all 220?" (referring to Michael Keaton's rewiring project)
Keaton - "Yea, 220, 221, whatever it takes"

I occasionally use a variation on this when the opportunity presents itself. Only about half the time does the other person get the reference......
wherever I've worked, there have been variations of 220/221. like you said, about 50% success rate

"You head due west tomorrow you'll be starving pilgrim in a week."

"I know who you are you're the made dumb pilgrim I've been hearing for 20 days and smelling for 3"

"Skin that one pilgrim and I'll get you another"

"Elk don't know how many feet a horse has"

jamma

From my favorite movie from 2018 'Lean on Pete' :

Del : "Can we stop talking now?"

Bonnie: (Del's jockey) : "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the kid. I got tired of talking to you fifteen minutes after I met you twenty years ago."

Del : That's a good one."

Bonnie : I just call 'em like I see 'em."

Eyejuggler

High bank poacher
Meyer - "Jonathan, you're very good, I have enjoyed climbing with you."
Jonathon - "We'll make it."
Meyer - "I don't think so, but we shall continue with style."

jamma

Picked up on this one watching 'Reservoir Dogs' last night.It comes after Mr. Orange (Tim Roth) tells his cover story:

Joe : You knew how to handle that situation...just shit in your pants and dive in and swim.

Latest posts