NFR Favorite Movie Quotes

flytyercurt

"Do you know how easy this is for me? Do you have any fucking idea how easy this is? I wish you could do this. I really do. That way I wouldn't have to watch you sit there and fuck it up!" Good Will hunting

Buzzy

With no baseball on TV I decided to watch Bull Durham. Forgot how funny that movie is in places:
Ebby Calvin LaLoosh:
Why's he calling me meat? I'm the one driving a Porsche.

David Loy

Senior Moment
Olympia Dukakis in Steel Magnolias, re Shirley McLean’s ass.
“Looks like two pigs fighting under a blanket.”

RLMadison

From My Favorite Year:

“- Lil: This is for ladies only!
- Alan Swann: So is this, ma'am, but every now and then I have to run a little water through it.”

James Harrington

MysteriousWater
”We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.”

-Fear and Loathing

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts