Ever google "fly fishing decor?"

jamma

I like your priorities, son.

My FF décor is limited to a couple of prints of watercolors from Skip Enge.
I know it's because we are friends, but outside of a second bedroom used mostly for storage and has never had the heat turned on, there are only three walls in my entire house that don't have Skip's work on them and two of them are in the bathroom.This one takes up an entire wall and is about 8' wide.

Attachments

Last edited:

Skip Enge

I know it's because we are friends, but outside of a second bedroom used mostly for storage and has never had the heat turned on, there are only three walls in my entire house that don't have Skip's work on them and two of them are in the bathroom.This one takes up an entire wall and is about 8' wide.
Thanks for the long term storage spot...last time i was there I didnn't see any darts in it or spattered spaghetti sauce...which is good...Thanks!

Sitting here on the couch as I read this thread I find myself looking around for fly fishing decor. To my right I see the rod case for my Hardy Zenith 8' 10" 7 wt leaned up in the corner near the front door, my light box for taking fly pics along with assorted camera gear, fly boxes, and various other odds and ends on the kitchen table, two fly boxes and a couple reel spools on the coffee tables lower shelf, 17 fly rods, some in tubes some not, leaned up in the corner next to the TV, my Patagonia boat bag on the floor in front of the TV, two larger Rubber Maid totes that hold reels and lines next to the tv opposite the pile of rods, another plastic tote full of hackles sitting on the floor near my tying desk which itself takes up about 1/3 of the living room, several smaller totes near my desk holding random tying materials, a peg board hung above one side of my L shaped desk holding most of my often used materials and dubbing brush fixins, a bunch of my favorite fish pics on the other wall above my desk, an end table near the couch holding various fly boxes, some lines, empty line spools, and various other FF gear, a large wooden sign that says" home is where you drop your anchor" on top of one of the cupboards in the kitchen... And I think that's about it for fly fishing decor at least what I can see from here.

Oh wait... I forgot the most beautiful fly fishing decor in the house. I've thoughtfully decorated the carpet in every room, along with the couch cushions and other random things with bits of flash, marabou, and my wife's favorite the occasional hook ;)

Last edited:

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
Marabou gets everywhere....
Once before a trip up North to fish kings on the Kanektok I was tying up a storm after work every day getting ready, and my old cat loved the marabou so much I was cleaning it out of the cat box for a week.....
:)

Why would anyone want to buy something that is available to everyone when you Google items? It is like going to the ocean and buying shells from those stores that have everything you do not need. Look for something that is unique, old and more custom to bring memories back or help create discussions.

Northern

It's all good.
Oddly enough, my house came pre-decorated with some fly fishing themed stuff. The whole house has a lodge-like feel altogether; alder floors & cabinetry, river rock fireplaces, raw beams, etc. All drawer pulls are these fish ones. The light fixture & sink are in the main floor half bath. I am positive none of this influenced my selection of this house ;) 20190218_172308.jpg 20190218_172146.jpg 20190218_172053.jpg

Latest posts