FS Stonfo Transformer Vise - New in Box

Made in Italy. Comes with 3 attachment heads for standard full rotary, tube flies and streamers. Stainless steel construction with heavy cast base with built-in tool holder and hook or bead trays, material clip, bobbin cradle, parachute tool, pivit thread cradle and Allen keys. $375 US plus shipping anywhere.
20190218_084044.jpg

I have this vice and couldn't possibly be happier with it. Excellent quality, very smooth action and the jaws don't scratch, slip or get in the way. Honestly my best choice after researching multiple brands, and you get three formats, rock-solid base, and Stonfo makes some very nice accessories and tools to go with.

I paid much more for mine couple years back: this is an awesome deal!

I agree with Concrete Angler. I own many vises but the Transformer is my absolute favorite. Such a joy to tie on. This is a great deal. Don't see these for sale in the used market all that often

or EVER!

I've seen one or two of Stonfo's lesser models, but this one is the cadillac + cigar boat + float plane!

Never seen the Transformer show up on a classifieds, and I've been a classifieds junkie for years!

or EVER!

I've seen one or two of Stonfo's lesser models, but this one is the cadillac + cigar boat + float plane!

Never seen the Transformer show up on a classifieds, and I've been a classifieds junkie for years!

There was actually one that was posted here about a 4-6 weeks ago and that was the first time I had ever seen a used one posted for sale anywhere.

That in itself usually tells me that an item is worth owning. When people don't want to sell them it generally is a good sign!

It really is an incredible vise. I've never used a vise that feels as smooth as this one. Especially the cam and jaws operation. I primarily use the standard rotary head. I've tied on up to 8/0 hooks with that head alone. Pretty damn impressive

Latest posts