FS Sage SP, Ross Reels & Spools and...a treadmill!

Ross Reels and Spools: (All reels are without lines and backing) (All with boxes and cards).

CLA 6 GREY AS NEW. $165.00.

Spool. CLA 6 Black AS NEW. No rash $100. (Add $45 for backing and 8 wt spey floater (Ace).

Spool. CLA 6 Grey AS NEW. No rash $100. (Add $50 for backing 650 GR Skagit Spey)

Spool. CLA 6 Grey AS NEW. No rash, not ever spooled. $100.

Reel: CLA 5 Grey AS NEW. No rash. $165. (Add $60 for backing and 6 wt spey line).

Reel: CLA 4 Black AS NEW. No rash. $165. (Add $65 for backing and NEW Rio WF&F VersiTips line and tips).

Outrage Prowler Float Tube> Brand New. Never used. $400.

Pro-Forma Treadmill. Cardio Strong. Used once or twice for about 1 mile walking. Folds out of the way. AS NEW. $450.

Shipping and paypal not included in pricing.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bill Aubrey

Sage SP 5 wt, 2 piece in LIKE NEW condition in factory sock and factory tube. $350. The finest casting rod of all time.

Ross Reels and Spools: (All reels are without lines and backing) (All with boxes and cards).

Spool. CLA 6 Black AS NEW. No rash $100. (Add $45 for backing and 8 wt spey floater (Ace).

Spool. CLA 6 Grey AS NEW. No rash $100. (Add $50 for backing 650 GR Skagit Spey)

Spool. CLA 6 Grey AS NEW. No rash, not ever spooled. $100.

Reel: CLA 5 Grey AS NEW. No rash. $165. (Add $60 for backing and 6 wt spey line).

Reel: CLA 4 Black AS NEW. No rash. $165. (Add $65 for backing and NEW Rio WF&F VersiTips line and tips).

Pro-Forma Treadmill. Cardio Strong. Used once or twice for about 1 mile walking. Folds out of the way. AS NEW. $450.

Shipping and paypal not included in pricing.

:). Sold it to a gal yesterday. Like all the exercise equipment I've ever bought, and sadly like some of my rods and reels, It was basically "lawn cast". I really always have the best of intentions.

What is the grain window on the treadmill?
If it fills a niche I may be interested. What lines did you try with it?
Did you actually fish it or just lawn cast?

Latest posts