WTB Want to buy 10' 5 weight for a low price

Buzzy

For what it's worth, the Aetos is a Hardy in sheep's clothing.
A friend is also looking for a 10' 5wt for stillwater fishing and I found this article while trying to help him do some research.
https://www.yellowstoneangler.com/i...os2-hardyzenith-loop-optistream/fenwick-aetos
Reading the article made me want to buy another rod that I don't need.:D
I was going to ask where you find one of these since none of the shops within 60-70 miles sell Fenwick. Now I know. I guess since Wallyworld and Sportsman's Warehouse don't have the lawn (snow) cast option, you buy it and return it for a refund if you don't like it. I'd really like to try the 10'4 weight (which I really don't need but seem to want).

How's the bruising this morning?

Richard E

I was going to ask where you find one of these since none of the shops within 60-70 miles sell Fenwick. Now I know. I guess since Wallyworld and Sportsman's Warehouse don't have the lawn (snow) cast option, you buy it and return it for a refund if you don't like it. I'd really like to try the 10'4 weight (which I really don't need but seem to want).

How's the bruising this morning?
PM me your contact info and you can cast mine when I come through Ephrata en route to fishing...

Wyobee

The streamflex is the original aetos taper. Made in the same factory as hardy rods, has single foot recoil guides, way nice cork and real seat, in short its finish is on par with any 700$ rod and its 9ft 5wt model beat most of the 700$ rods in performance.

Latest posts