Attention...dangerous alcohol!!

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Found my brother at 6 am in the yard much like the above with dew all over him...with an empty bottle of mad dog 20-20...he was like 14 or 15...i saved his arse...Folks never knew...what are big brothers for?Now at 62 , i love him, but he's a pain in the arse...he is always trying to tell me the way it is about most everything... i think i need to pull out some stories he forgot right then...like the night our folks and us were visiting their friends and kids...he fell asleep, dad packed him to the car to go home and when in the house and only partially awake he trudges to our bathroom and proceed to turn the wrong way from the toilet and pees down the laundry chute. I know cuz I was downstairs when i heard the spattering waterfall...

Fast Action Freddie

Having a drink in The Buff
Valid point Fred, So what box do you prefer? :cool::cool:
this whole thread is still around ?????

ok - i'll answer your question about box wine -

Consider me a snob, but I only drink box wine if it's peach flavored merlot or cherry-cola-flavored cabernet sauvignon. Or for white's misty-lemon hot-buttered rum chardonnay. fine wines in moderation of course.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
this whole thread is still around ?????

ok - i'll answer your question about box wine -

Consider me a snob, but I only drink box wine if it's peach flavored merlot or cherry-cola-flavored cabernet sauvignon. Or for white's misty-lemon hot-buttered rum chardonnay. fine wines in moderation of course.
Liberty creek is readily available...Pinot grigio...i use it in marinades ...i guess I have drunk a bit of it too...yeah it sucks, but that's the point ...it can be the perfect punishment elixer... ;)

jamma

Liberty creek is readily available...Pinot grigio...i use it in marinades ...i guess I have drunk a bit of it too...yeah it sucks, but that's the point ...it can be the perfect punishment elixer... ;)
Remember the bad, ole days when Boones Farm Strawberry Hill was the next step up from beer drinking?:confused:

Used to be an older gent in Milwaukee, Oregon who was well known for his rhubarb wine; many preferred the “electric” variety.
These days I like a nice single malt or bourbon, last bottle of Lagavulian lasted over a year.
Recently acquired a taste for Russian Imperial Stout, a couple of those are potent.

Remember Bali Hi in big round gallon jugs? We had a bunch of that and baggies of cheap weed at Sky River Rock Festival because they were easier to carry than cases of beer in coolers.
I was there, loaded up a friends ‘66 mustang trunk with fresh corn and got free admission for working the gate/parking for a few hours and some corn. The corn was a hit, we traded it for booze, weed and whatever. I don’t remember much of the music.....

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Boones Farm and Annie Greensprings was for Philistines. If you wanted to show your date you had real class it was Blue Nun Liebfraumilch!
That was when I moved on to a university...Liebfraumilch was thee elixer in the mid 70's...it was more ...i dunno?.. sofistimocated... BTW what is a date? not the giant raisin?

Latest posts