RIP Freddie

teedub

Man, I know what you are going through. Lost my Molly just under a year ago (Choc Lab). Replaced with two golden pups who are working their way into my heart. Sorry for your loss!

GeorgeV

I'm sorry Lou, I know it is a difficult time for you. "Don't cry because it's over , smile because it happened" I still tear up and smile at the same time thinking of my wonderful Lab companions.

Greg Price

Love da little fishies
Hi Lue,

This clip cracked me up, I’m sure your lab had similar ‘hoovering’ prowess.

Dave

I have a 15 year old rescue lab doxin chow mix. This is her eating behavior exactly. Labs are serious about food, but when they grew up ferral , even more. Vid made me laugh

Sorry to hear the sad news. Dogs are such a gift. Unconditional love and devotion. Hope you find comfort in all the great memories you have of him. Hang in there.

Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor/dbfly
Very sorry to hear about Freddie. It is never easy to lose a “best friend”.
Thanks Scott & Terre for your donation to WSU Pet Memorial Fund for Freddie I appreciate it very much. I know there must be more words I should say at this time I am lost for the proper words once again thanks see you on the water.

Last edited:

Scott Salzer

previously micro brew
You don’t need to say another thing, I did it because I consider you a good friend. I have no adequate words for the loss of a great companion.

I did it because of your loss and the hope that donations can help someone’s pet down the road.

Thanks for your kind words.

Scott and Terre