FS 476 Epic Glass Salsa

Shopkeeper

I've got a 7'6 4wt Swift/Epic Fiberglass rod for sale- built by me... Bellinger nickel silver DL hardware with Birdseye maple insert, Snake brand Universal guides and Flor cork turned on-grip. Wrapped in Pearsall's gossamer white silk and tipped in copper with scarlet silk at ferrules and butt section tipped in copper and red. Sock but No Tube.

$475 shipped.

IMG_4734.jpeg

IMG_4636.jpeg

IMG_4694.jpeg

IMG_4700.jpeg

IMG_4748.jpeg

IMG_4739.jpeg

Beautiful work. Did you turn the maple insert yourself as well?

Now for some member to buy this beauty instead of us just complimenting you on your fine work building this out.

And for those who don't know, the Epic Fibreglass rods are nothing like the old fibreglass rods that everybody gave up on years ago.....these are great casters and very responsive to your stroke.

Shopkeeper

Beautiful work. Did you turn the maple insert yourself as well?

Now for some member to buy this beauty instead of us just complimenting you on your fine work building this out.

And for those who don't know, the Epic Fibreglass rods are nothing like the old fibreglass rods that everybody gave up on years ago.....these are great casters and very responsive to your stroke.
Lol...That’s funny. But, in lieu of cash, kind words are very much appreciated. You’re right, these things are a new day in fly rods.

I've got a 7'6 4wt Swift/Epic Fiberglass rod for sale- built by me... Bellinger nickel silver DL hardware with Birdseye maple insert, Snake brand Universal guides and Flor cork turned on-grip. Wrapped in Pearsall's gossamer white silk and tipped in copper with scarlet silk at ferrules and butt section tipped in copper and red. Sock but No Tube.

$475 shipped.

View attachment 196035

View attachment 196036

View attachment 196037

View attachment 196038

View attachment 196039

View attachment 196040
Beautiful work.

Last edited:

Latest posts