NFR 2019 Mariners

KerryS

Ignored Member
Looks like Bruce is traded. Rumor is the Mariners get an unnamed minor leaguer and cash. Bruce’s salary was 22 mil thru next year. More cash for the ownership. Who’s next? Encarnacion? Another 22 million dollar player that if traded for a cheap minor leaguer would give the owners some more pocket money. Could it be anymore obvious what the priorities are?

Albula

swollen member
I would bet Shohei Otani was kicking himself today realizing he missed out on the opportunity to have been a part of that lethal Mariner lineup.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Looks like Bruce is traded. Rumor is the Mariners get an unnamed minor leaguer and cash. Bruce’s salary was 22 mil thru next year. More cash for the ownership. Who’s next? Encarnacion? Another 22 million dollar player that if traded for a cheap minor leaguer would give the owners some more pocket money. Could it be anymore obvious what the priorities are?

Just think of all the wonderful memories of him in a Mariners uniform.
So when will the Mariners announce Jay Bruce bobblehead night?
SF

KerryS

Ignored Member
Mariners have committed 69 errors so far this year. That is 22 more than the White Sox, their closes rival in that department. I don’t care what anyone says, this is a product of shitty coaching. These guys are suppose to be professional ball players. My granddaughter’s fast pitch softball team does better in the field than the Mariners. Freakin’ sad. If anybody at the Mariners is serious about winning they should start with replacing the GM, the team manager and the coaches. They suck.

Astros tonight. The Mariners will be destroyed.

KerryS

Ignored Member
Amazingly the Mariners actually played a complete game without committing a single error. They still lost but damn, errorless baseball.

Billy McFly

I'm good with the step back.... It had to be done. I like watching the young guys develop. Cano had to go.

Good first couple of rounds in the draft. We need to beef up our farms pitching and yesterday was a good first step.

on the other hand, what is up with Tim Beckham? The guy is a error machine. He was the #1 pick a few years back.

Peyton00

I think its 5 teams to go and the mighty mariners will be the worst team in baseball.

I know they can do it, they know they can do it. As Nike says.....just do it!

KerryS

Ignored Member
I'm good with the step back.... It had to be done. I like watching the young guys develop. Cano had to go.

Good first couple of rounds in the draft. We need to beef up our farms pitching and yesterday was a good first step.

on the other hand, what is up with Tim Beckham? The guy is a error machine. He was the #1 pick a few years back.
I’m ok with rebuilding a team but this is more like a face plant than a step back. Taking a look at the Mariners’ history and they have had 5 years in the past 15 with a better than .500 winning percentage with no playoff appearances. At some point you have to look at the people running the show. Dipoto has made more trades in his time in Seattle than any other GM and has managed to have 2 teams above 500. First one he inherited. Second he just completely dismantled to get to what we have now. I’m beginning to think all the trades and shit are just smoke and mirrors.

Latest posts