NFR 2019 Mariners

Old Man

Just an Old Man
As I was just sitting here thinking on baseball. That the Pitcher they signed this year from Japan. He really sucks big time. They kind of bit the bullet on this one this time.

Albula

swollen member
Well it was fun watching them today, or listening I should say. Even without hope (much) of a successful season they still have some guys that play the game of my youth with a lot of joy. How can you not like to see Daniel Vogelbach swing a bat and, in addition, who stole his neck?

Albula

swollen member
As happened they started 13 and 2, I fear the league will soon figure out how to deal with minor league pitching.

Jamie Wilson

In the Bigs the hitters and the pitchers eventually get exposed. That's what we're seeing now. They really do suck. Football just around the corner - right after the Warriors get whacked

JACKspASS

September can't come fast enough. I did watch some of the NAIA world series live and really enjoyed a few decent ballgames.

KerryS

Ignored Member
...and the bullpen blows another lead.

Good work Dipoto. I don’t think you could put together a worse team if you actually tried. Time for new management.

IveofIone

...and the bullpen blows another lead.

Good work Dipoto. I don’t think you could put together a worse team if you actually tried. Time for new management.
I don't watch Mariner games-watched one early this year when they got a big lead and turned the game over to the bullpen. True to form the bullpen blew the lead and they lost in the 9th inning. Tonight I am watching the Houston/Milwaukee game now in the 12th inning. A few innings back I saw the Mariner score on the crawl and they had a 4 run lead. I thought to myself: "Hell, they can easily blow that lead" A while later I saw the score on the crawl again and sure enough the game was tied. They are as predictable as death and taxes.

KerryS

Ignored Member
@IveofIone I watch when Sims isn’t announcing. Lately he hasn’t been doing the away games. The Mariners actually can play decent ball committing fewer errors and sometimes actually hitting with runners in scoring position although last night they left a bunch of runners on base. They still managed to win with a three run rally in the tenth.

Peyton00

A few gripes about baseball fans.

Dont bring your small child to a game and sit near the baseline , unless you watch every at bat to make sure a laser shot foul ball doesn't wreck your kids face.

Dont move away from your seat on the rail to give room for the opposing team to make a great catch.....you only do that for your team.

Dont run a kid over to get a foul ball from the empty seats.

Rant over.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
A few gripes about baseball fans.

Dont bring your small child to a game and sit near the baseline , unless you watch every at bat to make sure a laser shot foul ball doesn't wreck your kids face.

Dont move away from your seat on the rail to give room for the opposing team to make a great catch.....you only do that for your team.

Dont run a kid over to get a foul ball from the empty seats.

Rant over.
I like the part where don't bring a small child to any ball game. People that do that are Idiots.

IveofIone

Well, I think it is safe to say that the Mariners are the official Farm Club for the city of New York. Today they handed the Yankees the only power hitter that they have-as if the Yankees need more home run hitters. The right field fence in Yankee Stadium is closer than in my high school fence back in 1954!

The M's aren't even Triple A quality now.

Latest posts