NFR 2019 Mariners

IveofIone

......wouldn't it be nice if the Root Sports broadcast of the Mariner games could put a little indicator on the screen so you could tell at a glance which announcer was on? Perhaps a G or an S in the score crawl to let you know whether to listen or not. An emoji might work also but would require some design work to distinguish a breath of fresh air emoji (Goldsmith) from a fart emoji (Sims).....

......wouldn't it be nice if the Root Sports broadcast of the Mariner games could put a little indicator on the screen so you could tell at a glance which announcer was on? Perhaps a G or an S in the score crawl to let you know whether to listen or not. An emoji might work also but would require some design work to distinguish a breath of fresh air emoji (Goldsmith) from a fart emoji (Sims).....
I have auto mute for Root sports ever since I heard this quote: "the team that scores the most runs will probably win"! WTF....probably? No need to listen any more after that.

IveofIone

I have auto mute for Root sports ever since I heard this quote: "the team that scores the most runs will probably win"! WTF....probably? No need to listen any more after that.
That sounds like one of Sims astute observations. It reminds me of the time Howard Cosell once said: "The entire object of baseball is to advance the runner to the next base." :rolleyes: Duh!

Albula

swollen member
What is the over/under on how long The King will last tonight? It would be great to see him pitch well but I'm afraid I might have to take the under.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Yeah Felix Bernandaz is pitching tonight. What was his ERA in Spring Training, 16.25 or something like that. They will be sure to lose tonight. Or they might get lucky and win. But I doubt that.

What is the over/under on how long The King will last tonight? It would be great to see him pitch well but I'm afraid I might have to take the under.
3 innings, I hope he gets shelled. If he pitches well he will never come down out of the clouds. He'll never be successful unless he changes the way he pitches and it seems he needs to be beat into submission to figure that out. They are stuck with his contract and I'd hate to see them cut him and eat it.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Hernandez allowed one earned run and pitched into the sixth inning for his first victory since June, and the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 6-3 on Monday night.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Hernandez allowed one earned run and pitched into the sixth inning for his first victory since June, and the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 6-3 on Monday night.
I didn't watch the game because there was something more exciting on TV to watch than any Mariners game. But for the life of Me I can't remember what it was. I think it was something about WWII.

You gotta give it up for Jerry! All his reclamation projects are playing well. I hope they can keep it up until the trade deadline. Jerry will be wheelin n dealin.

Latest posts