FS Catchercraft Freestone

Lakota

Selling my Catchercraft Freestone 9' raft to make room for a larger boat. It packs down super small, assembles in 5-10 minutes and can handle just about any steelhead river in Washington.
I've taken it down the Skykomish, Klickitat, Skagit, Sauk, Hoh, Bogi, Kalama, Green, and much smaller streams that are impassable in drift boats and big rafts.

Purchased new January 2018 and used ~20 days
Raft built by Jack's Plastic Welding
Custom welded Catchercraft frame
7' Cataract Mini-Mag composite oars
NRS oarlocks
Boat bag
cam straps
repair kit

Condition: No patches or gouges. There are some scratches and scuffs from use but generally in great shape.
$1,200 picked up in West Seattle.
Would consider trade for a 10.5' raft like a mini-max or RMR storm.

Attachments

BDD

Nice boat. Don't low ball it to anyone. Before doing that, check with us and maybe we'll take it on trade in for an SRB. If people aren't willing to give you a fair price for it, they don't deserve a Catchercraft.

Lakota

Nice boat. Don't low ball it to anyone. Before doing that, check with us and maybe we'll take it on trade in for an SRB. If people aren't willing to give you a fair price for it, they don't deserve a Catchercraft.
I'll keep that in mind, Dave. Appreciate the offer. Absolutely love this little boat. Sucks living in a tiny condo with no garage or I would have this and a couple other of your boats.

Lakota

Sold! Sad to see her go but that was part of the deal I made with my wife when I pitched the idea of a bigger boat. For those of you who reached out, I highly recommend picking up a Freestone of your own from Dave and Ken. I can't think of a better craft for swinging flies in Washington.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts