Crab Creek

Old406Kid

its a step beyond this thread thats for sure but we are in an era of fishing were ethics are secondary and your not cool if your not pimping rivers by name for hero shots and likes. would you believe i actually bite my tounge here often? i can accept that im a troll to a degree but im so sick of small water ways being promoted to mass markets of fishing bros in order to keept he free gear rolling in.
Dustin, I cringe too especially on waters that can't handle and can easily be ruined by the additional pressure.
That said, this is one long creek and no offense meant to the OP for asking an innocent question.

Dustin, I cringe too especially on waters that can't handle and can easily be ruined by the additional pressure.
That said, this is one long creek and no offense meant to the OP for asking an innocent question.
Not so sure Crab Creek was the intended hot spotting target. ;)

the guys post history speaks for itself imo. its a long creek with limited public access, thats for sure.

regardless i cant get behind the idea that this is the proper time of year to pressure isolated populations of native and wild fish in a stream you can often jump across. that goes for many bodies of water. some of the regulations ensure it doesnt happen, others are free for alls that could be a lot better if they closed for a couple months a year. why do we need to protect redbands in the spokane systems spawn but not crab creeks?

163 miles of creek, that admirably and efficiently defends itself with plenty of ticks, rattlers, and skeeters. I'm thinking Crab Creek is gonna remain alright.
and how many of those public miles have enough cold water and intact habitat to still support rainbow trout year round in an ever warming climate?? and of those miles, how many are open to public access? the columbia is a long river, should we not worry about the salmon in it? i just dont see how the length of the creek weighs in on hotspotting it and/or fishing it during spawn. explain more, im open to new ideas.

I’ve never seen water that wide on that creek, looks like a great stretch to fish....I know you guys wanna fish that spot so fuggin bad it hurts!!
don’t be jelly :)
I’ve fished some irrigation ditches in Ellensburg that have some dandy brutes but it’s all private, multi generational hay croppers :) they use worms and I sink nymphs...

Latest posts