Crab Creek

It's bad around here, usually. The worst I've seen was at Rufus. I only had to walk through a swath of grass between the rip rap and the pavement that was maybe three yards wide to get to my truck, took about four steps. I sat on my tailgate and pulled 22 ticks off the cuff of my waders:) But since I grew up around here, it's just normal. Just like watching where you put EVERY single footstep because of rattlers.

Old406Kid

It's bad around here, usually. The worst I've seen was at Rufus. I only had to walk through a swath of grass between the rip rap and the pavement that was maybe three yards wide to get to my truck, took about four steps. I sat on my tailgate and pulled 22 ticks off the cuff of my waders:) But since I grew up around here, it's just normal. Just like watching where you put EVERY single footstep because of rattlers.
TJ, are you talking already this spring?
If so, what tough little bastards after the colder winter we had!!!

I had a phenomenon yesterday, I was washing the inside of my garage window and had an adult Caddis climbing on the inside glass.

I've always thought I could get VC money for an arial spray to kill ticks and rattlesnakes. If I sprayed the length of Crab Creek how much would you kick in?

Latest posts