NFR Todays present

Our cat brought us lots of 'gifts'. Birds flying around in the great room. We just 'loved' the squeal of mice and shrews just before the cat grew tried of playing with them and let them run loose in the house. Moles were boring. Squirrels were a bitch to catch. Now mountain beavers ---> they were a different story all together...

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Ellen once called the Sheriffs Department because she had a possum under the bed...i did not know her then. Ellen can be a bit forceful.I might have been her ex boyfriend.

jamma

You may be interested to know that cats that display this behavior are descendants of cats that came over on sailing ships. Rats in the cargo and food storage areas were a serious problem and cats that showed they were doing their jobs were highly favored by ship captains.Have owned a few of them myself.

Paul_

Any suggestions (natural, non lethal) for when the neighbors precious kitty keeps using your flower beds for a litter box?

bk paige

Wishin I was on the Sauk
I had a X that had a cat hat liked to drop off the nights killings in front of the bedroom door. Nothing like stepping on a dead critter at 5am :eek:, mice, rats, all sorts of birds including 1 crow, bunnies and a couple squirls. That fucker was a killing machine!

David Loy

Senior Moment
Thirty some years back our cat Sucia presented a crayfish to my Ex, that she’d caught in the creek out back. Karin was terrified and cowered in bed all day, trapped by the “scorpion” in the bedroom doorway, until I got home from work.

Salmo_g

Any suggestions (natural, non lethal) for when the neighbors precious kitty keeps using your flower beds for a litter box?
A friend used a low power pellet gun stored by his balcony overlooking the back yard. I saw a neighbor's cat walking directly toward Tim's yard when it abruptly turned 90 degrees just before crossing into Tim's yard. He "trained" all the neighborhood cats that his wife's flower beds were not litter boxes.

Latest posts