NFR Ages.

cdnred

Thank you. Yes I was big at one time. I am now slimmed down to 222lbs. I met you at one of those casting clinic's we used to go to. You had that wooden rod and you were showing all how it casted. Being that we are all older now and we are all slowing down.

When I lived in Dillon I was in the middle of fishing heaven. Now that I am in Butte I'm in the middle of fishing HELL. In Dillon I had the Beaverhead about a 1/2 mile from my house. The Big Hole 20 miles from home Several high lakes and Reservoirs close by. Numerous small skinny water within 45 miles. In Butte we have the Silverbow creek which is almost barren. Blacktail creek just about the same. I do have Anaconda close by which has Warm Springs Creek running through town and the Warm Springs ponds The Starting point of Clark Fork is there.

Boy, I sure like to ramble on don't I. Somebody mentions something and it clicks something in my brain and off I go. I guess that comes from being an old man and having many memories.
Keep your thoughts coming, there being well received by all..:)

Hiouchibear

I was into another thread. We were talking about ages and being old. I would like to know if somebody on here is older and still fishing. Or just how old all you asshats are. I'm 84 and have been fly fishing since 1957 or so. I have also fished just about every way that is out there. And I ea lot of fish in my life time. Nothing great as I just like to fish small skinny water. Oh, and I have never left the States to fish for exodic fish.
I’m 71 and caught my first fish on a fly (with a little help from my dad) when I was about 3 years old...and never stopped fly fishing. Fished with my dad until his death in 2004.

Latest posts