NFR Ages.

jasmillo

pencil necked little shit...I am reasonably this was a set up...but it is still funny...too many HS kids when asked what they are gonna do after HS...youtube or online stardom...sad really...No really sad.
I know chickens, not bird. I mean if the light is on...I think, we’ll it’s off. Wait maybe on. Turkey, no duck. Bird? But really, I am not sure it means anything. Or maybe it does? Or maybe it sort of does? No it does. No it doesn’t!

Turd, fart, boil, 10 point buck, SQL code, scuffle weeding tools, PowerPoint, Plank tapping block, citizen development, toe nail clippers.

Garbage, tomato plants, and cucumbers...

You’re the best @Skip Enge! Love the way your mind works....

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I know chickens, not bird. I mean if the light is on...I think, we’ll it’s off. Wait maybe on. Turkey, no duck. Bird? But really, I am not sure it means anything. Or maybe it does? Or maybe it sort of does? No it does. No it doesn’t!

Turd, fart, boil, 10 point buck, SQL code, scuffle weeding tools, PowerPoint, Plank tapping block, citizen development, toe nail clippers.

Garbage, tomato plants, and cucumbers...

You’re the best @Skip Enge! Love the way your mind works....
You are something else, Ha! you cracked me up...Ha!

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
the thing is if you talk jibberish and no one knows what the eff you are saying ...or falls asleep you don't get into arguments , which is good...but beyond that I am saying something I believe

Rock Creek Fan

I am 67 and first started fishing with my dad when I was 4ish. The Dosewallips was our favorite place to fish on vacations. I grew up in Burien and fished Miller Creek all the time until I got a car and then branched out to other places including Tokul Creek and the Yakima. My dad was a fly fisherman so I spin fished and started fly fishing at an early age. It wasn't until I was in Boy Scouts that fly fishing became the norm. On our 50 milers it was lighter and took less room to bring fly gear. My first fly rod was a 4-piece Wright McGill 7 1/2 foot spin/fly pack rod. I caught lots of fish in those mountain lakes. I started to tie flies a couple of years after I got married. That was 37 years ago. My wife bought me 10 weeks of fly tying lessons at Royal Coachman in Renton for a Christmas present. Have not touched any spinning gear since...

Nooksack Mac

I just read through this thread, and with every page, I felt more like a freak. Except for Old Man Jim and one or two others, I'm one of the most Senior of you senior citizens. I am 76, closing in on 77.

I take one or two lengthy fishing trips each summer, and numerous shorter ones. I live within an hour or so of several excellent (by the current depressing standards) steelhead rivers, and I fish them. I still find new waters to fish, although I'm slowing down. I gave up hiking to alpine lakes two years ago. My body is still functional, although there's too much of it (I weigh a hundred pounds more than I did at high school graduation). Are most of my peers sitting in those restaurant lounge seats? I rarely see them on the water.

I happened to meet OMJ a decade or so ago. My first thought was "Is that a human being, or a basking seal?" But he's still stumping around those little blue lines, in the thin air of Montana. Can we do less?

Last edited:

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
Well, after reading this one I can make a few assumptions about the majority on this forum:

- you like to sit in the booth at the restaurant for long periods of time.
- you can't name a single song currently in the top 10
- you really like the new Buick suv's
I like home cooed meals,if they don’t play SRV,dire straits, George Thorogood ,I change the station, I drive a F150 ruby red & ass tons of chrome , and of course a lesbian assault vehicle ( Subaru outback ).

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I am 67 and first started fishing with my dad when I was 4ish. The Dosewallips was our favorite place to fish on vacations. I grew up in Burien and fished Miller Creek all the time until I got a car and then branched out to other places including Tokul Creek and the Yakima. My dad was a fly fisherman so I spin fished and started fly fishing at an early age. It wasn't until I was in Boy Scouts that fly fishing became the norm. On our 50 milers it was lighter and took less room to bring fly gear. My first fly rod was a 4-piece Wright McGill 7 1/2 foot spin/fly pack rod. I caught lots of fish in those mountain lakes. I started to tie flies a couple of years after I got married. That was 37 years ago. My wife bought me 10 weeks of fly tying lessons at Royal Coachman in Renton for a Christmas present. Have not touched any spinning gear since...
Shit you got a decade on me big deal I have more than that on my girlfriend...what are you bitchin' about?...;)

Beckler

I'm an old 50..lol..my knees are crying from overuse on the basketball courts and the extra 100 lbs that have accumulated over the last 30 years. Been fishing since age 4, picked up fly rod at age 23. Creaky knees have me fishing rivers less and less and lakes from a boat more and more. Everyone on here inspires me to pop a few Advil and keep on fishin! Good thread.

IveofIone

Subaru's are just this generation's Buicks in disguise.;)
....and all SUV's, CUV's and Cute Utes are just station wagons! The generation that professed the hate of station wagons and hatchbacks now won't buy anything else.:rolleyes:

Mac-100 pounds + since high school? WTF-no wonder you are slowing down! Not to brag but I will, I have put on almost 10 # since I graduated in 1955.I recently put on a fast 5# when I discovered InstantPot cheesecake but have since shed that and cleaned up my act.:D