FS WTB Phillipson 7-1/2' glass "L"

tonemike

fish'n glass
Hope you find what you’re looking for! I’ve got a 7’ Oris Fullflex by Phillipson (Master) and a very early glass p76 with the classic woven fiberglass blank. Definitely worth finding. :)

If anyone has an old 7-1/2' Phillipson glass rod with "L" in the model number and rated for HEH line size I'd be interested in buying it. Thanks.
Do have a Master 7'6" 6wt 4pc with metal ferrules that I have fished all of 2 times. Just a beauty. If interested, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm motivated to make space in the shop!

para_adams

Do have a Master 7'6" 6wt 4pc with metal ferrules that I have fished all of 2 times. Just a beauty. If interested, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm motivated to make space in the shop!
I bet that's a great rod, thanks, but I'm just looking for a rod for small streams, small trout so I'm hoping to find one of the 5 weights.

No worries, thought I'd offer it up just in case! If you can't find one of the 7'6" 5s, I think I still have a Bean-labeled 6'6" 5wt 2pc Phillipson with gold cap/ring hardware over cork insert. If your search gets frustrating enough, I'd gladly send it your way for you to try out.

Latest posts