T Nice supply of trout fly tying material to trade

H2O

From Parts Unknown
Hey folks,

I moved to sunny SW Florida and there are NO trout here, so I culled my desk. A few hundred hooks, all dry from #14 to #20, mostly #14 & #16. Several packages of dubbing, packages of hare's mask, muskrat, fox, angora goat, ostrich, sculpin wool, several spools of thread & tinsel and a several dozen trout flies (some tied by me, some purchased & some given to me). Other stuff that I have no idea what it is.

I am in need of material to tie flies for bluegill, large mouth bass, snook & inshore saltwater fish. I need: big feathers, a leg puller, UV light & cement, salt water thread & hooks, #12 and up. Anything to trade ?

IMG_2801.jpg IMG_2800.jpg IMG_2799.jpg IMG_2798.jpg IMG_2797.jpg IMG_2796.jpg

Jmills81

The Dude Abides
Hey folks,

I moved to sunny SW Florida and there are NO trout here, so I culled my desk. A few hundred hooks, all dry from #14 to #20, mostly #14 & #16. Several packages of dubbing, packages of hare's mask, muskrat, fox, angora goat, ostrich, sculpin wool, several spools of thread & tinsel and a several dozen trout flies (some tied by me, some purchased & some given to me). Other stuff that I have no idea what it is.

I am in need of material to tie flies for bluegill, large mouth bass, snook & inshore saltwater fish. I need: big feathers, a leg puller, UV light & cement, salt water thread & hooks, #12 and up. Anything to trade ?

View attachment 199428 View attachment 199429 View attachment 199430 View attachment 199431 View attachment 199432 View attachment 199433
is that Blue Eared Pheasant in the pic....if so i'm down. Let me know

Latest posts